KLARA`S Oatmeal Mask
Oats absorb and remove surface dirt and impurities, they deep cleanse your pores, they scrub and gently exfoliate, and finally hydrate and soften your skin
Things You’ll Need
5 teaspoons ground oatmeal
(or 10 teaspoons oats blended to the consistency of sea salt in a blender or food processor)
5 teaspoons milk
1 teaspoon of honey
◦Put the honey in a microwaveable bowl and heat in the microwave on high for 10 seconds.
◦ Pour the ground oatmeal into the bowl of honey. Stir the ingredients together gently.
• Add in a few drops of milk, stirring as you do. Continue to slowly add milk and stir until you have a paste. You want it thick, but not so thick that it will be difficult to spread over your skin
• Allow the mixture to sit for about 10 minutes. While you do that, dampen your face with warm water.
• Spread the mixture over your face, gently massaging in an upward motion.
• 6Wait about 30 minutes, then rinse the mask off with cool water.