PRICE: 2 OPTIONS:
– MAXI MOXI CORRECTIVE TREATMENT: $750
– AS AN ADDON TO THE FACIAL: $400
Are you just starting your skincare journey, looking for a light touch up? Or maybe you are looking for something more but without downtime? MOXI is an ideal choice. It opens the door to a younger patient demographic as well as those looking to maintain their skin through light revitalization!
How it Works?
- Gentle Yet Effective!
MOXI is a gentle yet effective laser resurfacing option for patients looking for less downtime.
- Non-Ablative Laser Energy!Specifically designed for younger patients and targeted towards preventative anti-aging measures, MOXI’s fractionated 1927 nm wavelength leaves patients glowing without any required social downtime. MOXI comfortably delivers non-ablative laser energy to revitalize your skin by correcting the initial signs of sun damage and aging, no matter the season or skin type.
- Youthful Results!
Furthermore, combined with a series of BBL ® HERO ™ and properly implemented post-care, MOXI can produce an excellent, youthful glow in patients all year long!
MOXI can treat all skin types on face and body: face, neck, chest, arms, hands and legs. It delivers dramatic tonal and textural improvements to your face with little to no downtime, as it features a gentle non-ablative laser that corrects pigmentation issues. MOXI focuses on prejuvenation and overall skin quality, but can also be used to address specific conditions.– Pigmentation and sun damage– Uneven skintone
– Signs of aging
- MOXI treatment can keep your skin refreshed, revitalized and maintained after just ONE treatment!
- Comfortable and quick. The MOXI handpiece comfortably delivers non-ablative laser energy to revitalize your skin—all within the span of a typical lunch break.
- Faster Patient Throughput. With a treatment that takes between 12 and 15 minutes to perform on a full face with little-to-no downtime, providers can offer quick, affordable treatments to younger patients.
- Because MOXI is gentle and requires no anesthetic, providers have taken to calling it the “perfect lunchtime facial.”
- Preventative. MOXI was specifically designed to correct the initial signs of sun damage and aging without downtime.